Overview: Selling Accounting Services 2.0 w/ Debra Angilletta
Our Guest: Debra Angilletta
Listen as two expert salespeople share their insights; the key elements needed to close the deal and get the clients you deserve. Debra and Roger offer actionable steps that any accounting professional can take to comfortably use to get the next new client.This is an energetic conversation that you are sure to enjoy and use to improve your sales processes. Get ready to take some good notes on topics ranging from:
- Identifying and using your Inside Voice – your inner voice
- Sales make the work go round, consider it first things first when it comes to your business. Sales are the things that makes money move, why? Because “nothing happens until you make a sale”!
- How to use ROI, Return to Investment when making an offer? Listen to Debra as she shares a role play example that you don’t want to miss.
- Does your offer make sense, for example would you buy from yourself and is the offer related to the desired outcome that the potential client stated?
- Are you ready to play the confidence game and extend the “no-brainer-offer”
- What are the 3 common objections and what are they really? Buying Signs!
- What can you do to creating trust or build rapport and why is it important?
- And so much more ?
This is a fast-paced discussion that you may find yourself pausing or even rewinding to take good notes and apply in your business.
In the end, anyone and everyone can be comfortable offering their services with confidence. Selling doesn’t need to be scary.
So, sit back, listen in, and enjoy this conversation with Debra and Roger.
About Our Guest: Debra Angilletta
Debra works with Accountants & Bookkeepers who want clients to see their value, charge more for their services, but are struggling with sales calls. “Sales Mastery” is her personal (and proven!) online e-course that shows you how to become more consultative so that you can become the go-to-expert and get the right clients to easily say “YES” to your offer. Spending the last 30 years in the sales trenches having over 20,000 sales calls, she knows EXACTLY what works (and what doesn’t!) when it comes to showing your value vs talk about it. Debra is still active in the sales trenches – closing business for her company as well as other multi-million-dollar companies which include Profit First Professionals and Nemo Media Group.
- Helping accounting professionals confidently and competently offer quality accounting services to get paid what they are worth.
Take advantage of Debra’s offer to receive the “6 Secret Questions To Close More Sales + Get Paid Your Worth” This is a tool you want to have at the ready to help you get the clients you deserve.
Get a FREE copy of this book all accounting professionals should use to become the Business First Responder that Roger mentioned. This is a must have addition to every accountant’s library to provide to have the premier accounting business today:
- “Red to BLACK in 30 days – A small business accountant’s guide to QUICK turnarounds” – the how-to-guide e-book for accounting professionals
Lastly, Debra and Roger also mentioned their work with Profit First Professionals which is based on the book by Mike Michalowicz, Profit First. Learn more what you can do to offer CFO related advisory services as a Profit & Growth Expert using the Universal Business Builder engagement process.
For Additional FREE Resources for accounting professionals check out this collection HERE!
Be sure to join us for GrowCon, the LIVE event for accounting professionals to work ON their business. This is a conference you don’t want to miss.
Remember this, Accounting Success IS Universal.
Listen to our next episode and be sure to subscribe.
For more information on how you can apply these principles in your business please visit us at www.universalaccountingschool.com or call us at 801.265.3777