Overview: Marketing To Build the Premier Accounting Firm
Nothing happens until you make a sale. Regardless of your skills, without paying clients nothing happens in your business.
In this episode, you will learn the process of finding potential clients and what can be done to get them to do business with you. Part of this process involves business owners seeing you as an expert who can help them run their business more profitably. With our proven system, you can be confident in your ability to build your business with your ideal clients.
Your Host and Guest: Roger Knecht, president of Universal Accounting Center
Roger Knecht is the President of Universal Accounting Center. Since 1979 they’ve worked to help accounting professionals excel in their careers. As a post-secondary school, they’ve trained and certified thousands of individuals in accounting, bookkeeping, tax, and consultative skills to help them get paid what they are worth.
Roger is a strategic business development leader helping business owners establish short & long-term goals, He enjoys working with business owners to increase the financial value of the company using proven strategies, processes, and procedures to:
- Engage & Manifest
- Understand Accounting
- Increase Sales
- Improve Profit
- Build the Value of the Business
Professional Speaker & Trainer
- Helping accounting professionals confidently and competently offer quality accounting services to get paid what they are worth.
- Get certified as a skilled accounting professional with an emphasis in small business accounting services.
- Get our free Turnkey Business Plan to build the premier accounting firm.
- The principles discussed today are covered in the book In the BLACK, nine principles to make your business profitable. Get your free copy today.
Accounting Success IS Universal.
For more information on how you can apply these principles in your business please visit us at www.universalaccountingschool.com or call us at 801.265.3777