Welcome to another episode of Building the Premier Accounting Firm with Roger Knecht, the go-to podcast for accounting business owners looking to scale their businesses and expertise. In this episode, we dive into the remarkable success story of visionary James Donovan that demonstrates the transformative power of fractional CFO services and strategic networking.
- The Impact of Fractional CFO Services: Roger and James explore how the implementation of fractional CFO services contributed to a substantial increase in one of James’ client’s recurring revenue—by $40,000 over just six months. James details the key strategies in the process that led to substantial results.
- The Flexibility of Remote Work: James shares his personal experience with remote work, illustrating how it has facilitated the ability to travel and manage a successful business simultaneously. This segment will inspire you to consider the potential of remote work for your own business.
- LinkedIn as a Business Development Tool: Discover why LinkedIn, and particularly the Sales Navigator feature, is a crucial tool for connecting with potential clients. Our guest breaks down their daily 30-minute strategy for using Sales Navigator to secure high-quality appointments and how you can do the same.
- Promotional Insights: Roger and James extend an invitation to engage with resources that can drive your growth. We encourage listeners to subscribe to the podcast for more insights and to access complimentary resources designed specifically for accounting professionals.
- Understanding the role and benefits of a fractional CFO.
- Learning how to effectively utilize LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator to expand your client base.
- Exploring the advantages of remote work in today’s business landscape.
- Gaining insights into valuable resources and events for accounting professionals.
Call to Action:
- Don’t miss out on leveraging these insights for your business. Subscribe to our podcast, check out the resources mentioned, and consider attending GrowCon for an experience that could redefine your professional journey. Call 877-801-8080 to get started on your journey, or to explore ways to train your staff and expand your firm.
Guest Name: James Donovan
- Helping accounting professionals confidently and competently offer quality accounting services to get paid what they are worth.
For more information regarding James’ services: https://ninetwomedia.com
Helping firms offering Fractional CFO/Tax Plans generate exclusive leads & qualify those leads for quality appointments. We charge a flat fee of $2k/m, and conservatively generate 8-12 leads per account every month.
In addition to speaking with James be sure to also check out this recent webinar that addresses how we can best leverage our online presence to get the clients we deserve. From Lead Flow to Automating Processes – this is a don’t miss presentation. CLICK HERE to see what you can do to position yourself online to get the clients you deserve: https://getclients.universalaccounting.com/uac
Learn what it is you can do to become an author, leveraging your expertise to market effectively your services and get the clients you deserve. This is a webinar you don’t want to miss. Learn from Mike Capuzzi what a Shook is and how you can use it to position yourself as the Premier Accounting Firm in your area. This is a must-see presentation so get ready to take some great notes.
In addition to becoming an author, see what you can do to follow the Turnkey Business plan for accounting professionals. After more than 40 years we’ve identified the best practices of successful accountants and this is a presentation we are happy to share. Check it out and see what you can do to be in business for yourself but not by yourself with Universal Accounting Center.
For Additional FREE Resources for accounting professionals check out this collection HERE!
Be sure to join us for GrowCon, the LIVE event for accounting professionals to work ON their business. This is a conference you don’t want to miss.
Remember this, Accounting Success IS Universal.
Listen to our next episode and be sure to subscribe.
Also, let us know what you think of the podcast and please share any suggestions you may have. We look forward to your input: Podcast Feedback
For more information on how you can apply these principles to start and build your accounting, bookkeeping & tax business please visit us at www.universalaccountingschool.com or call us at 8012653777