Overview: Moving Beyond The Work To Become Relevant To Our Clients
Of course, there is a joy and sense of accomplishment when in accounting everything balances and we are able to close out a month or perhaps even a year of books. But there is something more that we need to do with our clients and the tasks within the accounting process may be holding us back as a profession. Roger and David discuss both the why’s and how’s to become more efficient, therefore more profitable, so we can spend more time providing additional value to our clients to help them run their business. Listen in to this great conversation and be prepared to take some notes.
Our Guest: David Cristello
About Our Guest: David Cristello
David is CEO and Founder of Jetpack Workflow. He has a motto: Driven to solve painful problems with smart, passionate, and empathetic people
- Helping accounting professionals confidently and competently offer quality accounting services to get paid what they are worth.
Jetpack Workflow – Simple Client & Workflow Management. Join 16,382+ Accountants who started using Jetpack to help
- Never Misplace Client Work: Never again recreate or lose sight of client work
- Gain Full Visibility: Track the progress of your team, run reports within seconds, and never lose sight of deadlines
- Grow Without Worry: We’ve tracked over 5,000,000 tasks in 16+ countries (ranging from small accounting firms to the Top 10)
Get a FREE copy of each of the two books all accounting professionals should use to offer trusted strategic advisory services and get paid what they are worth. These are must-have additions to every accountant’s library to provide the value clients look for today:
- “in the BLACK, nine principles to make your business profitable” – e-book
- “Red to BLACK in 30 days – A small business accountant’s guide to QUICK turnarounds” – the how-to-guide e-book for accounting professionals
Remember this, Accounting Success IS Universal.
Listen to our next episode and be sure to subscribe.
For more information on how you can apply these principles in your business please visit us at www.universalaccountingschool.com
or call us at 801.265.3777