Overview: A Recovering Accountant With Jeff Borchowa
There is a lot more we can do as accounting professionals to help business owners. The fundamental challenge we face is feeling like we need to be the smartest person in the room with all the answers, instead, we need to be the one with all the questions.
How often do we ask, “it depends” to dive deeper into the situation and understand the situation better? For example, beyond the opportunity, we need to also understand the risks.
Consider bringing to the conversations with our clients a unique perspective as their trusted strategic advisor.
Also, listen in as Jeff and Roger discuss the value of mastermind groups. The power of groupthink.
Our Guest: Jeff Borschowa
About Our Guest: Jeff Borschowa
Jeff Borschowa is a business coach, author, educator, and curator of all things related to business efficiency and technology. Jeff first joined the accounting world in 1991 and has spent the bulk of his career working with and advising small to medium-sized enterprises. Jeff has experience working with all sizes of businesses, from a sole proprietorship to international organizations. Jeff’s career focuses on finding new and better ways to integrate innovation and technology to enhance the customer experience and improve efficiency in businesses.
Jeff’s journey has been unique in that he has met some very innovative mentors in his career. Jeff has been very fortunate to be in a position to learn from them, compare their ideas, and truly choose the best of the best. Jeff would like nothing more than to free business owners from the stress created by high-volume commodity work, allowing them the freedom to pursue work that is rewarding personally and professionally.
Jeff’s overall goal is to reduce the hours worked by business owners and increase overall profitability.
In Jeff’s experience, almost every business owner can tell you how much their gross revenue is, but very few know their actual costs. Jeff challenges you to learn more about your business so that you can bid on the right kinds of projects and earn what you are worth – your education should be your most valued possession.
- Helping accounting professionals confidently and competently offer quality accounting services to get paid what they are worth.
Get a FREE copy of each of the two books all accounting professionals should use to offer trusted strategic advisory services and get paid what they are worth. These are must-have additions to every accountant’s library to provide the value clients look for today:
- “in the BLACK, nine principles to make your business profitable” – e-book
- “Red to BLACK in 30 days – A small business accountant’s guide to QUICK turnarounds” – the how-to-guide e-book for accounting professionals
A free Master Class with Jeff. We teach three key things:
- Why It Is Easier To 10X Than Double Your Business – The first key to massive growth is to understand why it’s easier to 10x than double your sales. And we will define “X” in the process.
- Our Ten Revenue Generating Super Strategies – You will learn how to permanently eliminate inconsistent cash flow, and create a new six or even seven-figure revenue streams on the spot with one of these ten strategies
- How To Free Up At Least Ten Hours A Week In Your Business – The third hour we share a simple, but powerful five-step process to free up at least ten hours each week for you, the leader. You will love the time it opens up (so you can implement the Super Strategies!!).
Remember this, Accounting Success IS Universal.
Listen to our next episode and be sure to subscribe.
For more information on how you can apply these principles in your business please visit us at www.universalaccountingschool.com
or call us at 801.265.3777