Overview: Putting Profit First and Eradicate Entrepreneurial Poverty
As accounting services become more automated and commoditized there are things accounting firms can do to remain relevant and take care of their clients. Listen to Roger Knecht, president of Universal Accounting Center, and Ron Saharyan, Co-Founder of Profit First Professionals as they consider the challenge accounting professionals face today. Consider the solutions offered and see what you can do to offer more value to your customers as a trusted strategic advisor helping them make profit a priority.
Why Should Accountants Offer This Service?
- Why they are in the best position to do this with their clients
- Why become more consultative in your services to offer more value to your clients
- How to stand out from other accounting firms
See how you can offer a Cash Flow Management System (pay yourself first methodology) that is unique.
- Helping accounting professionals confidently and competently offer quality accounting services to get paid what they are worth.
- Helping eradicate entrepreneurial poverty – giving accounting professionals the process to make a profit intentionally and deliberately.
- Get a FREE copy of the e-book “Red to Black”, the how-to guide for accounting professionals to help business owners with the most pressing problem many faces, cash flow.
- Get a FREE copy of the e-book “Profit First” to help your clients make profit a priority and help eradicate entrepreneurial poverty.
- As supplies last, get your copy of the book “Profit First”, email Ron directly at firstname.lastname@example.org (Be sure to listen to the podcast for details)
- Become a certified Profit First Professional, PFP
Remember this, Accounting Success IS Universal.
Listen to our next episode and be sure to subscribe.
For more information on how you can apply these principles in your business please visit us at www.universalaccountingschool.com
or call us at 8012653777